Sunday, September 28, 2008

They are here!


I think they came a little early, we are still in triple digits here. Amazingly you do adapt.
Yesterday we went to see "Get Smart" at a $1:50 theatre, and David Spent $10:00 on popcorn and pop. He is so high maintenance! I thought the show was a kick.
Then I checked into a sleep lab for an all nighter. I wish I would have taken my camera, it took almost an hour to hook me up to I don't know how many electrodes on my head, chest, and legs. Of course as soon as I was all hooked up and ready to sleep I had to go to the bathroom! It was not a fun night, the technician was really nice, and said the next morning, "you really needed to have this test done." Then said, "you know I can't tell you anything" when I asked what that meant? I really have been having trouble with insomnia and fatigue, but I thought that was a part of this aging thing I am into right now.
I really enjoyed Destenee's slides of the lake with the boys, I am going to try to do that, but we need to take a string of pictures first. Now I need to check out everyone else's stuff, so talk to you later......love Granny


1 comment:

Jamie said...

Good post! Kyle and I frequent the dollar theater often!We haven't started on the nursery yet, but really need too! Thank you so much for your constant love, support, and generosity! We'll talk to you soon!