Monday, September 15, 2008

Audrey and me

Hello everyone,

Audrey has been with us for a week tomorrow. She has been a really good girl, and is sooo fun. She really acts up when she see's herself in the full length mirror. Kristina and Scott have a really cute dog here. Now don't tell Freeman or Tillie, because grandma loves them just as much!

All of your pictures are coming up on the Ceiva Frame, lots of them from trips you have taken and your times on the houseboat. I know that school has started and fall is here, but it is 107 degrees here. They closed the golf course for a month to reseed. We are watching movies, reading and going to the mall. Staying cool and swimming every day. Our friends are starting to trickle down from Spokane, and we are glad to be here. Our little house in Spokane was cute, and we enjoyed our stay. Next year we will stay one month longer. love, Grammy

2 comments:

Destenee said...

You are looking so good grandma! Thanks for the comments on my blog! I love you!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad to hear you have your ceiva frame plugged in. I was going to ask if you remembered!