Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Hello everyone..

Happy anniversary to Jamie and Kyle!

I watched the video of Kamden 3 times so far. It is so special.
I am coming to Utah. I will arrive on the 10th, then stay until the 14th when David will pick me up and then we will drive to Spokane together.

I do not know if Dane has a blog, or just reads yours. I know that Kyle really likes his hybrids, so maybe Dane wants me to buy some for him. Last year they were really on sale for a good price.

Patti has gmail now, and her address is plemcke.7@gmail.com. Next I will show her how to create a blog. I need to learn how to do videos on my camera too. I am looking forward to hearing about Mexico from Destenee and Brad.

I will see you all soon..............

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow... I'm so impressed with my mom for having a blog! Woo Hoo!

Jamie said...

Thank you! We love reading your blog! Can't wait to see you when you visit Utah!