Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Trying to post a picture


I keep trying to post a picture, lets try again
Hey it worked! I can do this.
Jimmy took this picture, do you remember?
I have some more, I will continue to post.
The weather here is beautiful, Played 18 holes. I will let you know what my score is when I break 100, which I have not done this year.
I just looked a Destenee's house, I did not know that it would be a farm. How cool is that for the boys. I thinks chickens would be great, the price of eggs went up 60%!
I love you all ....grandma

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Grandma i loved the post and picture. We got a cold spell up here so I did go golfing last weekend but it 48 degrees outside!!! Love you much and looking forward to more posts!

Destenee said...

My house kinda looks like a farm huh! We don't have any chickens but the neighbors do, and i have a heck of a time keeping Ky from chasing them! It is so great to have a big space for them to play in though, as a matter of fact they are out there right now. I am in HEAVEN! Keep blogging I love it!